hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
AND in woman in Madison, Ohio THOSE JUST LOOKING TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN.

Name: Lorileeskeen

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Married

City: Madison, Ohio

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Ill try anything once, just need to know each other enough to get there, whether online or in person. I am a single guy, who is 43 years old and i am looking for friends maybe more if ur great..:) not into games so if u are don't waste my time. Good hot fucking women.

Name: BarnyNorko122

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

Am A landscaper. Looking for guys 35-50, dominant, and very well hung. I'm looking for you, yes you right there reading this. Different fuck styles. I now am free to try some of these fantasies and it's a great an empowering feeling. A couple that loves to have fun and have a lot of good moments with my partner, that there is trust, respect, a lot of love and attention that would be my Ideal person, also someone who can keep a smile on my face i enjoy laughing and having a good time with couples.

Name: DanielBert6

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Single

Easy going, looking to have a good time and explore with other couples. White couple looking for black couple to explore with...no opposite penetration just a lot of licking sucking & turn ons...toys always welcome!!! Pictures of him will be by request only. I've only ever been with women, but dreaming about men lately and curious. See how it goes. Very diverse background, love to laugh, love to explore, not afraid to share with like minded folks and I am capable of getting dirty in the sheets lol, but also enjoy having loving, supportive and intellectual conversations.

Name: Trashhottie

Hair: Black

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

I'm a father of 2, my boys are my world. I'm easy going just want to enjoy my company woman Madison, Ohio (oh god forbid lol), not for sex only, in other words like to 'hang out'...not 24/7 tho, god no...lol...Gee maybe this is too much to ask of a guy these days....I'm just puting it out there..I am aware this isnt exactly the type of site for the above but hey, one just never knows...

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024