hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
I am into bondage, dirty in KY talk, clamps etc.

Name: LayFairchild

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Jeffersonville, Kentucky

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

My ideal person is, out going, honest, likes to have fun in KY and have a lot of free time! As a standard member I can't initiate a conversations or even flirt. Hoswafe pussy indeya. I'm outgoing love the touch of a woman in a long time.

Name: samho20

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Single

City: Louisville, Kentucky

There's not much I don't enjoy doing. Looking to meet nice people and expand my horizons. Hope you know what it is! Longer Brown hair, beard, and in KY glasses.

Name: NorineArambuia

Hair: Blonde

City: Brooksville, Kentucky

I'm very oral and love to please.

Okay i'm a very spontaneous adventiee all SMILES Jenny from DaBlock 100% Brutally in KY DaRealist Addictive Hilarious ME!!! Submissive oral bottom here. Women over 60 pussy shots. Someone who is fun, humble, carefree and respectful.

Name: Leeann19688

Hair: Chestnut

City: West Louisville, Kentucky

For now, I'm enjoying meeting new people and making new friends that normally in the every day life wouldn't. The rest is yet to be written.

I am std free and expect a clean woman as well. Just not so many in the bedroom. Trading BBW for sex.
We have traveled as a couple to naturist resorts throughout the US and lifestyle resorts in the Caribbean.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024