hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
He is an Dom/ switch, she in Okeechobee, Florida is exploring and new.

Name: Torana1963

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Separated

City: Okeechobee, Florida

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Not much for the bar/club scene; and I very seldom drink to get wasted.

I can be a bit introverted at first but loosen up with he right people and situation. We are not ready for full on group play so we are limiting our fun to just one until the comfort levels grow.
I am looking to start off by sexting/trading pics and vids to start. Sorry men but not looking to just jump in bed with you so for all of you if i didnt answer your im figure it out I just came off a long bad relationship with a guy who thought he was all that and finding that most men in Okeechobee, Florida here think they are the same here so dont hate if I dont answer your im update think i found him.

Name: CoCoJ32

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Separated

Guys be cut or don't bother we won't entertain you. I am not looking for a relationship, I am exploring. I am looking for female friendship, companionship, no strings attached leads to one thing whatever thats fine but Im just getting over my wife passing away this year and I am looking to make new friends. First and foremost please allow me time to respond to your messages!!!

We've been in the lifestyle since 2010.

Name: SaudraKimmel1951

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

I am fun and energetic! Clean, discreet, not looking for a huge party, this is purely sexual Okeechobee, Florida for us and we do not like smoking and not looking to be a unicorn or in a mmf. I enjoy working out, and hanging out with mates. Try IM text your email, or same handle as here at the g male place.

60 yr old regular guy during the day. Hit hot sexy. Like to suck cock, swallow cum, rim tight ass.

Name: Aaronman66

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Single

Looking for someone who is looking for the right couple or female. Someone patient. Would like to meet other couple's in Okeechobee, Florida for drinks and good times together and the possibilities of us all playing together. Interests include sports, video games, history, Marvel and politics. Dirty horny people who love sex and can hold a conversation!

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024