hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Im ready to just fuck n Concordia, KS vibe with cool ppl.

Name: Kanyamee984

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

City: Concordia, Kansas

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

All races ages sizes and fetishes welcome. I'm looking for a person with traits similar to mine as well as some that aren't...he wants to 'fly' me to the moon and back on a moment's notice and he also appreciates my uniqueness. I'm a dominant individual, so I've had subs before, but not necessarily looking for that. Someone genuine. Looking for something extra. I love fucking a woman, or another cd, but I truly need to be fucked and to feel him erupt deep inside my pussy ass.

Name: Fatman_91

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Separated

Work from home, since before the whole COVID thing.

I love affection, kisses, hugs, cuddling, pet names. A woman that Concordia, KS loves to get oral. I'm hoping to meet and play in person.
I also like to travel and listening to my music , I'm into rock/emo/and some speed metal. Sexy legs and thigh high stocking really turn me on!

Name: twilaCattran

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Separated

I'm looking for fun and someone to get a drink with in Saint Paul :). If you would like to come meet us please message us and we will send you details. A person who understands why im here,and also wants to have fun. I'm pretty much up for anything, be forward and I'll say if I'm game or not, it's that simple.

I really enjoy cooking, I'm not a chef but I consider myself a good cook. Just an introvert looking for someone to spend quality time with.

Name: noel1david

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Single

48 yr.old , curvy looking for a little extra NSA excitement. But until then just looking to have a good time and explore there adventurous side and also looking to broaden my horizons with couples. I am new to this erotica. Sexually adventurous and discreet..You should want to explore sensuous desires and enjoy some quality time..PS: Good manners and a positive attitude are paramount. I am a very separated female who is NOT looking for a relationship nor gifts, free dinners or anything of that sort, all I want is to have fun so hit me up if you'd like to chat and know more about then see where it leads to. A woman that can keep a secret and that is willing and able to spend free time together satisfying one another. Oldrr nude date.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024