hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
You will absolutely love chatting with at Hardy, Arkansas me.

Name: Emuphilosopher

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Single

City: Hardy, Arkansas

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Fun outthere love to fuck and mainly eat pussy. Swingcouples in area. I'm a quite shy guy that try at Hardy, Arkansas two live life. Looking to hook up over coffee or informal meeting to see if there is any chemistry, then to see where things may lead.

Name: Longwenx

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Favorite things to do "lately" - binge watch Netflix at Hardy, Arkansas or Hulu. Extremely excited about awesome friends and benefits scenarios. Blah blah blah doesn't even matter what you write here anyways. Someone open to having fun and/or experimentation. Wants to meet me in person and asks me without extended text chats or requests for pictures.

Name: Cgirl0731

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Married

I would prefer a FWB situation. New to a site like this because it has become hard to meet someone to hangout with and have benefits. I like my partners to be bi or interested in men, if he is great, I'm versatile top/bottom, mutually oral. I love hung top men.

Like me, you enjoy training and going to the gym. Someone who makes me laugh, cares for me, gets me on my nerves sometimes, spoils at Hardy, Arkansas me if they must, and never falls in love with me.

Name: Delmia4

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Single

I like Men who are Men; masculine, decent looking, in shape to average little chunky is ok. Have to have a sense of humor and become happy when I can bring a smile to someone's face.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024