hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Looking, vers, body contact, anal, oral Texarkana swingers play.

Name: istvanjennifer1989

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Married

City: Texarkana, Texas

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Looking for amazing sex with singles and couples. I work a lot and I'm proud of what I do. Gravelyn adventure quest naked. I'm not sure of what level of comm. No longer a couple just the male. I'm a full time student and creative person.

Name: Erotic199816

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Completely accepting of try-before-you-buy or just scratching an itch, however, if that is your thing. I give good full body message.

White lady nude. Between now and then I'm just looking to have some fun without having to make a big deal out of it.

Name: Gerldeandubman

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Single

69 going on 50. I'm a 58 y/o man who seeks a goal oriented woman.

I enjoy meeting couples for friendship and fun.

Love a chat, whatever the topic.If your interested we can chat and possibly exchange additional photos. Male is 32 and female is 27. Can get a long with someone that is not into games.

Name: Desexyb

Hair: Red

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Chilled, loyal, matching commitment, express needs, civil communication, can give and receive constructive criticism, enjoys partner time, long lay ins, late nights, adventure, travel, spontaneity, will give anything a go!! I'm looking for long-term sex friends. : ) Eclectic, intriguing, discerning, compassionate, logical, & loyal | Taurus--Dog--ISFJ | he/him. Looking for friendships and more.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024