hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Mature in Ashland, MO or young women and couples welcome.

Name: heleodorethunder317

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Ashland, Missouri

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

And fun loving NSA affair. My relationship is great and very sexual and we are interested in possibly finding a female friend to have fun. I'd like to find a woman who's interesting to talk to as I'd expect you to be as well :) Open to something ongoing if the chemistry is right, you never know.
I first find attraction in someones face and body as well as their personality. When I'm not working I keep myself busy with tasks outdoors. We go out and then fuck, after we see if there is chemistry with a meet and greet.

Name: Jackson4close

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Separated

Being a partaker Ashland, MO in the smoking of the magic flower is a bonus. I'm new to this site and keen to meet like minded individuals who want to explore new things, or people who just wanna have some fun. Loves to please and will always make sure she is satisfied. Looking to have a great time with an amazing woman!

Name: hsmartypants

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Married

You've never had a BJ until you've experienced my warm, soft, moist, and velvety mouth. Don't really drink much anymore but I'm game for a good beer. Professional late 40s fun male looking for spur of the moment Ashland, MO fun. Looking for fun aslong as we all cum good. Single guy; very experienced in affairs of the heart ; wickedly naughty imagination ; lots of stamina; good conversationalist; very fit and healthy being a passionate runner ; cyclist and swimmer , also do Yoga and Pilates. Nude pregnent women with out legs. I like people that like to have a women on top of her while he fucks her at the same time: Couples, men and women are all welcome, but please don't ask for extra photos and do not message us unless you are real.

Name: Joebeezy96

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Single

Strictly looking for fun meetups and vibes. I'm not meeting anyone. Someone with a foot fetish and is in Ashland, MO bi curious. I am caged and cannot be pleasured I'm yours to have fun with.

We are looking for a easy going straight guy for threesome.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024