hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
56 bi female from Hartford, Michigan very open minded.

Name: GoodTD76

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Single

City: Hartford, Michigan

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Anything you care to know is only a question away :) pics by request !! Be elegant and classy in mind and body please..I will provide pictures after we have developed some comfort zone or your picture gets mine. I'm going with the flow let's see what's out there.

Name: KB202000

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Married

I can host must be clean. I am a well traveled, well versed human being looking to spice up my life a bit. Love to give massages.

Laughter is the best medicine in every way, someone from Hartford, Michigan with a good sense of humor and who likes active rest.

Name: Daphenegildea946

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Slender athletic man looking for fun times with like minded people who are hopefully willing to make some memories with us and share in or future adventures....we are really new to the lifestyle but not the experience...come help us get comfortable faster...Me and my wife are certified freaks. Looking for a person careing and wants true friendship and a loveing time together.
Just looking for good down to earth people Someone I would spend time with whether there is a sexual component or not Someone who is interested in a FWB more than a relationship for the foreseeable future.

Name: H2oboh2obo

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Married

Drop me an email and tell me what your interested in we might share that. A lover and likes to adventure in the forest I appreciate the beauty of nature. You might get friend zoned I have much experience but prefer to connect and share information on a one on one basis. I am a very open-minded man sexually beyond some woman asking me to hurt her or shit on her,,,, that is not happening there goes my hard on out the door before me. Send pictures, full stats, tips so that we may read and respond to your messages. I'm a ooen book.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024