Well i'm single live alone and love pussy,nothing nicer then having to play with,smooth or trimmed there all beautiful.
But the reason as to why I am still a bachelor is because I disregard advances from women because I suffer from Schizo-affective disorder. Short but hopefully longer term. Also, someone who can be discrete.
Type: Average
Hair Color: Red
Name: eustaceLeza
City: Houston, Texas

I like to role play. Mature 60 nude.

Husband has hall pass that can be verified by wife.

Someone who is open minded and wanting to explore even more.
Type: Average
Hair Color: Black
Name: vineskeurth319

Divorcee of 2 years still holding out for the right situation or the right woman before i put my sexual prowess back out there. Girls near Omaha. Not into being dominated I need total control when I ride a man. If your best pic is your dick keep it to your self pls.another words no dick pics.
Welcome to my chill side i enjoy the simple things in life. Happily married in open relationship. I love to be submissive but being dominant is fun too.
Type: Slender
Hair Color: Auburn
Name: Shandafelicia35

All I'm looking for, is someone who's down to fuck around or make some chemistry.
I've had some fun, mostly in Texas & Vegas, but I swear anywhere else this site feels fake as fuck. Old swinger threesome.
Type: A few extra pounds
Hair Color: Grey
Name: HowelSchifo731

Hit me up and say hello. Athletic, fond of sports, love to live my life, indulged in music of Houston and travel..
Hair Color: Auburn
Name: Flighty539

I have brown hair,hazel eyes,5"1,and about 150,160 pounds,and I have a beautiful primary partner of Houston whom I maintain a D/s relationship and open relationship. Like being dominated. Guy put head in a wonman horny.

Type: A few extra pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Name: Martinii2424

Love big tits and blonde hair n having some great sex. I love to have of Houston my limits pushed.
My wife has committed to doing just about whatever you dream up to me. Looking for a fwb for some fun times with fun, like-minded people. I live everyday like it is my last and cherish every moment.
Hair Color: Blonde
Name: franchotliebold1962

I just want someone that can have fun in and out of the bedroom, or living room, or kitchen, or... Pretty open minded sexually and am looking to experiment. We are not interested in the cuckhold perspective. I am extremely open to anything.

That means within a 30-45 min drive, lol.

Type: Heavyset
Hair Color: Brown
Name: Waltraudlizzoli

We are 420 friendly and have good senses of humor. Let's start by having some fun and see how things go.

Stocky man fucking women. Love to experience the touch and exploration together with new people.

Type: Athletic
Hair Color: Grey
Name: hotmesskev

Terms of Service
Contacts
No fakes or wasting my time. I want to keep it on the deal but one time thing to satisfy my desires someone I want to make someone come I want them to make me come.
Copyright © 2024 by Kaitlyn Blakeman